Download Digital Factory
(current major version is 7)
(60-day trial version)
|Enterprise Distribution - Windows installer Enterprise Distribution - Mac installer Enterprise Distribution - Linux installer Enterprise Distribution - SDK|
|Community Distribution||Windows Mac Linux SDK|
How to - Digital Factory SDK
The best and fastest package for a developer to discover the power of our new version without any application / database installation. A complete package with a pre-installed Digital Factory instance, our ACME Space demo deployed and a the Jahia Studio with a MAVEN bundle to let you discover all the new development features available with our new major version with pre-downloaded sources of our templates and modules.
Ability to plug additional Private App Stores is only available for the Enterprise Distribution. In all cases, the Jahia Public App Store is the default App Store.
To install the Digital Factory SDK:
- This package works for windows, linux and Mac OS X (including Maverick)
- Unzip the archive on your PC or Mac. On PC, please unzip it on C:/ or similar, NOT on your desktop.
- Launch your instance using the "./startDigitalFactory.sh” command on Mac or Linux or "startDigitalFactory.bat" on Windows
- Open a browser, go to http://localhost:8080/, you should see our ACME Space demo. Click on "Login".
ROOT credentials are:
- user: root
- password: root
- click on the root name (top - right) and switch edit mode or select the new user dashboard interface.
- To access the Jahia Studio, in the Edit Mode or in the new dashboard interface, click on the "Mode" dropdown menu and select "Studio"
NB: to stop you Digital Factory instance, use the "./stopDigitalFactory.sh” command on Mac or Linux or "stopDigitalFactory.bat" on Windows
IMPORTANT: DO NOT RENAME OR, AFTER THE FIRST START OF THE SERVER, MOVE YOUR DIGITAL FACTORY SDK FOLDER