Connect an ES DAM to your Jahia Digital Experience Manager and use DAM assets in your projects as if they were local
Thanks to this provider, contributors will be able to access transparently (without logging) to your DAM and be sure to use the latests versions of the approved corporate assets. If an asset is modified in the DAM, the changes are impacted in real Time on your live project (website, intranet, extranet...).
- Create one or multiple mount points in your Digital Experience Manager
- Browse and select assets from ES DAM through Jahia DX interfaces
- Search inside ES folders and files through Jahia DX Interfaces
- Samples of galleries to customise the design of your layout
- Support revisions of ES asset
Get in touch
Whether you are a current user or if you are just evaluating Jahia, we are here to help.