Jahia DX > R37595 is incomplete!

0 (0 Good)
0 (0 Bad)

R37595 is incomplete!

by  rvt »  2011/06/07 18:04

Hello Gents,

this morning I wanted to get a fresh beta (R37595), but there is something wrong with this release.
First of all the size is around 40MB smaller and around 120MB instead of 160MB, a lot of modules are missing. This might not be huge issue though, because I don't use to many modules.

However, it's with this release impossible to import a exported website, see attached screenshot.
On the tab 'Please choose a template set' it's not possible to click the next button anymore.
May be this is because I only have one template installed, the one I created and that the system doesn't see that this is correct??

Anyways, I will download the release from a day earlier, see if that works.

Ries
  • R37595 is incomplete!
    2011/06/07 18:04

rvt Hello Gents,<br/><br/>this morning I wanted to get a fresh beta (R37595), but there is something wrong with this release.<br/>First of all the size is around 40MB smaller and around 120MB instead of 160MB, a lot of modules are missing. This might not be huge issue though, because I don't use to many modules.<br/><br/>However, it's with this release impossible to import a exported website, see attached screenshot.<br/>On the tab 'Please choose a template set' it's not possible to click the next button anymore.<br/>May be this is because I only have one template installed, the one I created and that the system doesn't see that this is correct??<br/><br/>Anyways, I will download the release from a day earlier, see if that works.<br/><br/>Ries

• Number of messages  185
    Registration date Jun 7, 2011
    0 (0 Good)
    0 (0 Bad)

Re: R37595 is incomplete!

by  faissah »  2011/06/07 18:04

Hello Ries,

Sorry for the disagreement but you are right, today's build was broken.
    You should definitely take yesterday build or the Wednesday one (the one is use, it is totally stable).

Fabrice

Fabrice  (faissah)

Number of messages  262
    Registration date
    0 (0 Good)
    0 (0 Bad)

Re: R37595 is incomplete!

by  rvt »  2011/06/07 18:04

Fabrice,

thanks for looking into this, I have been using r37576 almost without issues, they are reported already by people and me.

Cheers,
    Ries
  • Re: R37595 is incomplete!
    2011/06/07 18:04

rvt Fabrice,<br/><br/>thanks for looking into this, I have been using r37576 almost without issues, they are reported already by people and me.<br/><br/>Cheers,<br/>Ries

• Number of messages  185
    Registration date Jun 7, 2011
    Contact
    Feedback

Get in touch

Whether you are a current user or if you are just evaluating Jahia, we are here to help.

Contact us