Jahia DX > Migration from 5.0.6...

0 (0 Good)
0 (0 Bad)

Migration from 5.0.6 to 6.5 - question on templates

by  darrenc »  2012/01/10 10:20

Hi,

Just wondering if there's any progress on the migration guide for 6.5 yet? I had a look in the documentation section but couldn't see anyting.

We're just trying to figure out what potentially could change in our jsp templates etc.

Has anyone done this migration already that could tell us what they changed?

Cdt

Darren

• Migration from 5.0.6 to 6.5 - question on templates
    2012/01/10 10:20

darrenc <p> Hi,</p> <p> Just wondering if there&#39;s any progress on the migration guide for 6.5 yet? I had a look in the documentation section but couldn&#39;t see anyting.</p> <p> We&#39;re just trying to figure out what potentially could change in our jsp templates etc.</p> <p> Has anyone done this migration already that could tell us what they changed?</p> <p> Cdt</p> <p> Darren</p>

• Number of messages  13
    Registration date Jan 10, 2012
    0 (0 Good)
    0 (0 Bad)

Re: Migration from 5.0.6 to 6.5 - question on templates

by  bonniny »  2012/01/10 15:16

Hi,

For my opinion, it's impossible to keep anything. All is modified: taglib, definition files and especially the modular development.

Good luck !

Regards,

Yann

• Re: Migration from 5.0.6 to 6.5 - question on templates
    2012/01/10 15:16

bonniny <p> Hi,</p> <p> For my opinion, it&#39;s impossible to keep anything. All is modified: taglib, definition files and especially the modular development.</p> <p> Good luck !</p> <p> Regards,</p> <p> Yann</p>

• Number of messages  8
    Registration date Jan 10, 2012
    Contact
    Feedback

Get in touch

Whether you are a current user or if you are just evaluating Jahia, we are here to help.

Contact us