Jahia Dev Forum > Obtain UUID and...

0 (0 Good)
0 (0 Bad)

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Obtain UUID and content text from JCR repository

by  asertic »  2013/02/07 12:39

Ok. I solved the problem.

From the other PC in the LAN I'm logged in in http://MY_IP:8080/start as root and the query returns the exact result.

Now my question is:

What are the instructions (to be executed before the query in a script) to loggin as root? 

• Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Obtain UUID and content text from JCR repository
    2013/02/07 12:40

asertic <p> Ok. I solved the problem.</p> <p> From the other PC in the LAN I&#39;m logged in in http://MY_IP:8080/start as root and <span class="short_text" id="result_box" lang="en"><span class="hps">the query</span> <span class="hps">returns the</span> <span class="hps">exact result.</span></span></p> <p> <span style="display: none;">&nbsp;</span></p> <p> <span id="cke_bm_45S" style="display: none;">&nbsp;</span><span style="color:#0000ff;">Now my question is:</span></p> <div class="almost_half_cell" id="gt-res-content"> <div dir="ltr" style="zoom:1"> <span style="color:#0000ff;"><span class="short_text" id="result_box" lang="en"><span class="hps">What are the</span> <span class="hps">instructions</span> <span class="hps">(to be executed before</span> <span class="hps">the query</span> <span class="hps">in a script) to log</span>gin <span class="hps">as</span> <span class="hps">root?</span></span></span><span style="display: none;">&nbsp;</span><span id="cke_bm_45E" style="display: none;">&nbsp;</span></div> </div> <p> &nbsp;</p>

• Number of messages  9
    Registration date Feb 7, 2013
    0 (0 Good)
    0 (0 Bad)

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Obtain UUID and content text from JCR repository

by  rvt »  2013/02/07 19:33

Antonio,

out of curiocity, what prevent you from using the path to the content?
    I believe that doing a query on UUID would always results in a higher access time.

• Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Obtain UUID and content text from JCR repository
    2013/02/07 19:33

rvt <p> Antonio,</p> <p> out of curiocity, what prevent you from using the path to the content?<br /> I believe that doing a query on UUID would always results in a higher access time.</p> <p> &nbsp;</p>

• Number of messages  185
    Registration date Feb 7, 2013
    Contact
    Feedback

Get in touch

Whether you are a current user or if you are just evaluating Jahia, we are here to help.

Contact us