Jahia Dev Forum > 7.2.2.0 always redirects...

0 (0 Good)
0 (0 Bad)

7.2.2.0 always redirects to default seo url

by  prnc.arora0@gmail.com »  2018/04/11 03:35

Hi,

In jahia 7.2.2.0 for any page if we configure multiple seo urls and try to access the page with seo url that is not marked as default then it redirects to the default url.

Ex: 

page: /sites/mysite/home/login.html

seo url 1 -> /site/login - active and default

seo url 2 -> /site/logout - active

now if we try to access /site/logout it will redirect to /site/login.

My case is, i am working with angular and jahia and i added login and logout seo paths in same page. But when i hit logout angular is not able to pick that route because it is being redirect to default path (login). So i had to create separate page for this.

Problem is we can have multiple sub routes under any route and we cannot create seperate pages for all of them. Example : we can have /registration and then we can have /registration/step1 and /registration/step2. And should be accessible with all the SEO paths that are active.

(prnc.arora0@gmail.com)

Number of messages  2
Registration date
0 (0 Good)
0 (0 Bad)

Re: 7.2.2.0 always redirects to default seo url

by  shyrkov »  2018/04/11 16:47

Hello,

the redirection to default SEO URL is controlled by the following flag in <digital-factory-config>/jahia/jahia.properties file:

# This parameter will control, that if vanity URLs exists for a node and if
# it has been accessed with a non-default vanity URL, we inform the client that
# the resource has permanently moved (HTTP status code 301)
permanentMoveForVanityURL                              = true

You could set it to false (a restart of your DX instance is needed to make the changes effective) to achieve the desired behaviour.

Kind regards

Sergiy

• Re: 7.2.2.0 always redirects to default seo url
    2018/04/11 16:47

shyrkov <p>Hello,</p> <p>the redirection to default SEO URL is controlled by the following flag in &lt;digital-factory-config&gt;/jahia/jahia.properties file:</p> <p># This parameter will control, that if vanity URLs exists for a node and if<br /> # it has been accessed with a non-default vanity URL, we inform the client that<br /> # the resource has permanently moved (HTTP status code 301)<br /> permanentMoveForVanityURL&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; = true</p> <p>&nbsp;</p> <p>You could set it to false (a restart of your DX instance is needed to make the changes effective) to achieve the desired behaviour.</p> <p>&nbsp;</p> <p>Kind regards</p> <p>Sergiy</p> <p>&nbsp;</p>

• Number of messages  407
    Registration date Apr 11, 2018
    Contact
    Feedback

Get in touch

Whether you are a current user or if you are just evaluating Jahia, we are here to help.

Contact us