Jahia in English > Publishing Questions...

0 (0 Good)
0 (0 Bad)

Publishing Questions 6.1.1

by  mbarton »  2011/09/12 12:44

We have an authoring environment and a consumption environment.  We configured auto export to push changes every 30 minutes.  Changes are getting pushed over, but they aren't "Live".  For instance.  We change an image on a page.  The image makes it over, but the change is only visible in preview/edit mode.  In live mode, the old image is still on the page. 

If I look in the workflow manager (on the consumption server), that page still has a red circle next to it.  However, I can't check it and approve it.

Any ideas/suggestions?

• Publishing Questions 6.1.1
    2011/09/12 12:44

mbarton <p> We have an authoring environment and a consumption environment.&nbsp; We configured auto export to push changes every 30 minutes.&nbsp; Changes are getting pushed over, but they aren&#39;t &quot;Live&quot;.&nbsp; For instance.&nbsp; We change an image on a page.&nbsp; The image makes it over, but the change is only visible in preview/edit mode.&nbsp; In live mode, the old image is still on the page.&nbsp;</p> <p> If I look in the workflow manager (on the consumption server), that page still has a red circle next to it.&nbsp; However, I can&#39;t check it and approve it.</p> <p> Any ideas/suggestions?</p>

• Number of messages  3
    Registration date Sep 12, 2011
    0 (0 Good)
    0 (0 Bad)

Re: Publishing Questions 6.1.1

by  faissah »  2011/09/12 20:54

Hello Michael,

This is a question regarding the enterprise package, remote publishing is not provided in the community package.

Please forward this question to your enterprise support.

Regards,

Fabrice

Fabrice  (faissah)

Number of messages  264
    Registration date
    Contact
    Feedback

Get in touch

Whether you are a current user or if you are just evaluating Jahia, we are here to help.

Contact us