Jahia in English > Portlet roles is...

0 (0 Good)
0 (0 Bad)

Portlet roles is missing in 6.5.1?

by  lhagrot »  2011/09/25 17:20

When we deploy portlets in Jahia 5 or Jahia 6.1 it is possible to bind portal users and groups to the roles defined by the portlet ( web.xml/portlet.xml).

When we do the same in Jahia 6.5.1 we can not find the portlet roles anywhere?

• Portlet roles is missing in 6.5.1?
    2011/09/25 17:20

lhagrot <p> When&nbsp;we deploy portlets in Jahia 5 or Jahia 6.1 it is possible to bind portal users and groups to the roles defined by the portlet ( web.xml/portlet.xml).</p> <p> When we do the same in Jahia 6.5.1 we can not find the portlet roles anywhere?</p> <p> &nbsp;</p>

• Number of messages  14
    Registration date Sep 25, 2011
    0 (0 Good)
    0 (0 Bad)

Re: Portlet roles is missing in 6.5.1?

by  lhagrot »  2011/09/26 11:56

I tried the same with Jahia6.5.1 Enterprise edition and found the "Manage Roles" alternative in the admin main menu. By navigating down to my portlet I could map the portlet roles to the portal roles.
    I seems like this feature does not exist in the version I tried first (not enterprise edition)

• Re: Portlet roles is missing in 6.5.1?
    2011/09/26 11:56

lhagrot <blockquote> I tried the same with Jahia6.5.1 Enterprise edition and found the &quot;Manage Roles&quot; alternative in the admin main menu. By navigating down to my portlet I could map the portlet roles to the portal roles.</blockquote> <blockquote> I seems like this feature does not exist in the version I tried first (not enterprise edition)</blockquote> <blockquote> <br /> &nbsp;</blockquote>

• Number of messages  14
    Registration date Sep 26, 2011
    Contact
    Feedback

Get in touch

Whether you are a current user or if you are just evaluating Jahia, we are here to help.

Contact us