Jahia in English > Jahia as an JSR286...

0 (0 Good)
0 (0 Bad)

Jahia as an JSR286 Portlet

by  minimike »  2011/06/07 18:50

Hi there,

I'm still not really familiar with Jahia. So I've understand that Jahia uses Apache Pluto as the default portlet container. Is that right?
If yes, is there an example how I could deploy Jahia (I mean the WCM parts) as an JSR168 or better as an JSR286 only Portlet? To combining the best available OpenSource technologies to an mighty and powerful OpenSource project.
  • Jahia as an JSR286 Portlet
    2011/06/07 18:50

minimike Hi there,<br/><br/>I'm still not really familiar with Jahia. So I've understand that Jahia uses Apache Pluto as the default portlet container. Is that right?<br/>If yes, is there an example how I could deploy Jahia (I mean the WCM parts) as an JSR168 or better as an JSR286 only Portlet? To combining the best available OpenSource technologies to an mighty and powerful OpenSource project.

• Number of messages  10
    Registration date Jun 7, 2011
    0 (0 Good)
    0 (0 Bad)

Re: Jahia as an JSR286 Portlet

by  shuber »  2011/06/07 18:50

Actually it's the opposite. Jahia acts as a portal for portlets. So Jahia can embed any portlet inside a page. That is why it embed Apache Pluto's backend (it doesn't use a /1 front-end).

Regards,
    Serge Huber.

Serge Huber (shuber)

Number of messages  271
    Registration date
    Contact
    Feedback

Get in touch

Whether you are a current user or if you are just evaluating Jahia, we are here to help.

Contact us