Jahia in English > Jahia 6.5 : create...

0 (0 Good)
0 (0 Bad)

Jahia 6.5 : create new module with Eclipse IDE

by  maanifiik »  2011/08/05 12:19

I don't understand!

he no exist any file with name is: "jahia-modules-6.5-BETA2.pom"!

Say me if this file should be create mannualy or he is crate by maven??????

thank you

• Jahia 6.5 : create new module with Eclipse IDE
    2011/08/05 12:19

maanifiik <p> I don&#39;t understand!</p> <p> he no exist any file with name is: &quot;jahia-modules-6.5-BETA2.pom&quot;!</p> <p> Say me if this file should be create mannualy or he is crate by maven??????</p> <p> &nbsp;</p> <p> thank you</p>

• Number of messages  18
    Registration date Aug 5, 2011
    0 (0 Good)
    0 (0 Bad)

by  maanifiik »  2011/08/05 12:23

I don't understand!

he no exist any file with name is: "jahia-modules-6.5-BETA2.pom"!

Say me if this file should be create mannualy or he is crate by maven??????

thank you

2011/08/05 12:23

maanifiik <div class="content editablePost" id="edite82718bd-0224-4318-b26d-5b09192dd354" title="Edit"> <p> I don&#39;t understand!</p> <p> he no exist any file with name is: &quot;jahia-modules-6.5-BETA2.pom&quot;!</p> <p> Say me if this file should be create mannualy or he is crate by maven??????</p> <p> &nbsp;</p> <p> thank you</p> </div>

• Number of messages  18
    Registration date Aug 5, 2011
    0 (0 Good)
    0 (0 Bad)

by  maanifiik »  2011/08/08 13:21

I try to create this module with the follow commande lines (i try on the same folder of the archetype-catalog.xml) :

mvn archetype:generate –DarchetypeCatalog=local

the module creation is successful, but i have the same error on eclipse!
    In the windows command lines i have this warning:

Choose a number: : 3
    [INFO] Using property: groupId = org.jahia.modules
    Define value for property 'artifactId': : moduleimg
    [INFO] Using property: version = 1.0-SNAPSHOT
    [INFO] Using property: package = org.jahia.modules
    Define value for property 'jahiaPackageVersion': : 6.5.0
    Define value for property 'moduleName': : module img et prix
    Confirm properties configuration:
    groupId: org.jahia.modules
    artifactId: moduleimg
    version: 1.0-SNAPSHOT
    package: org.jahia.modules
    jahiaPackageVersion: 6.5.0
    moduleName: module img et prix
    Y: y
    [WARNING] Property 'resourceBundleName' was not specified, so the token in 'src/
    main/webapp///resources/__resourceBundleName__.properties' is not being replaced
    [WARNING] Don't override file C:\telechargement\rebuilt.Jahia_6.5.0_SDK\moduleim
    g\src\main\webapp\META-INF\definitions.cnd
    [WARNING] Don't override file C:\telechargement\rebuilt.Jahia_6.5.0_SDK\moduleim
    g\src\main\webapp\META-INF\rules.drl.disabled
    g\src\main\webapp\META-INF\spring\moduleimg.xml.disabled
    [WARNING] Property 'resourceBundleName' was not specified, so the token in 'src/
    main/webapp/resources///__resourceBundleName__.properties' is not being replaced
    g\src\main\webapp\resources\__resourceBundleName__.properties
    [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    [INFO] BUILD SUCCESSFUL

anyone to help my?

2011/08/08 13:21

maanifiik <p> I try to create this module with the follow commande lines (i try on the same folder of the archetype-catalog.xml) :</p> <p> <span style="color: rgb(255, 0, 0);">mvn archetype:generate &ndash;DarchetypeCatalog=local</span></p> <blockquote> <pre> the module creation is successful, but i have the same error on eclipse! In the windows command lines i have this warning: Choose a number: : 3 [INFO] Using property: groupId = org.jahia.modules Define value for property &#39;artifactId&#39;: : moduleimg [INFO] Using property: version = 1.0-SNAPSHOT [INFO] Using property: package = org.jahia.modules Define value for property &#39;jahiaPackageVersion&#39;: : 6.5.0 Define value for property &#39;moduleName&#39;: : module img et prix Confirm properties configuration: groupId: org.jahia.modules artifactId: moduleimg version: 1.0-SNAPSHOT package: org.jahia.modules jahiaPackageVersion: 6.5.0 moduleName: module img et prix Y: y [<span style="color: rgb(255, 0, 0);">WARNING</span>] Property &#39;resourceBundleName&#39; was not specified, so the token in &#39;src/ main/webapp///resources/__resourceBundleName__.properties&#39; is not being replaced . [<span style="color: rgb(255, 0, 0);">WARNING</span>] Don&#39;t override file C:\telechargement\rebuilt.Jahia_6.5.0_SDK\moduleim g\src\main\webapp\META-INF\definitions.cnd [<span style="color: rgb(255, 0, 0);">WARNING</span>] Don&#39;t override file C:\telechargement\rebuilt.Jahia_6.5.0_SDK\moduleim g\src\main\webapp\META-INF\rules.drl.disabled [<span style="color: rgb(255, 0, 0);">WARNING</span>] Don&#39;t override file C:\telechargement\rebuilt.Jahia_6.5.0_SDK\moduleim g\src\main\webapp\META-INF\spring\moduleimg.xml.disabled [<span style="color: rgb(255, 0, 0);">WARNING</span>] Property &#39;resourceBundleName&#39; was not specified, so the token in &#39;src/ main/webapp/resources///__resourceBundleName__.properties&#39; is not being replaced . [<span style="color: rgb(255, 0, 0);">WARNING</span>] Don&#39;t override file C:\telechargement\rebuilt.Jahia_6.5.0_SDK\moduleim g\src\main\webapp\resources\__resourceBundleName__.properties [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------ [INFO] BUILD SUCCESSFUL </pre> </blockquote> <p> anyone to help my?</p>

• Number of messages  18
    Registration date Aug 8, 2011
    0 (0 Good)
    0 (0 Bad)

Re: Jahia 6.5 : create new module with Eclipse IDE

by  poiuytrez »  2011/08/11 21:15

Hello,

What do you mean by "an error in the pom" ? Did you try to do launch the clean, install and deploy command ?
    What action are you doing to get the error ? Could you send us a screenshot ?

Thank you.

• Re: Jahia 6.5 : create new module with Eclipse IDE
    2011/08/11 21:15

poiuytrez <p> Hello,</p> <p> What do you mean by &quot;an error in the pom&quot; ? Did you try to do launch the clean, install and deploy command ?<br /> What action are you doing to get the error ? Could you send us a screenshot ?<br /> <br /> Thank you.</p>

• Number of messages  16
    Registration date Aug 11, 2011
    0 (0 Good)
    0 (0 Bad)

Re: Jahia 6.5 : create new module with Eclipse IDE

by  poiuytrez »  2011/08/11 21:17

Could you try also to put 6.5.0.0 instead of 6.5.0 ?

Thanks.

• Re: Jahia 6.5 : create new module with Eclipse IDE
    2011/08/11 21:17

poiuytrez <p> Could you try also to put 6.5.0.0 instead of 6.5.0 ?</p> <p> &nbsp;</p> <p> Thanks.</p>

• Number of messages  16
    Registration date Aug 11, 2011
    Contact
    Feedback

Get in touch

Whether you are a current user or if you are just evaluating Jahia, we are here to help.

Contact us