Jahia in English > Jahia 6.1.1 and...

0 (0 Good)
0 (0 Bad)

Jahia 6.1.1 and IE caching

by  mbarton »  2011/06/07 18:52

First let me say, we are new to Jahia, so I appologize if this has already been covered. I did a quick search and didn't see anything. (I also appologize if I don't have all the terms down)

We are using Jahia 6.1.1 on Linux. We have created a simple FAQ object (Question, Answer and Status). We can add new FAQs in Chrome and Firefox without any problems. However, in IE, we can add 1 FAQ. Every subsequent FAQ results in an error. We can click on the 'Add to list' choice, and we get the 'Add content object' window, but any selection within the new window results in:

[code:2kde1rp5]Error
400 - Bad Request

The request sent by the client was syntactically incorrect or the required parameters were missing/11=1) at the end and I will get a new window that shows 9/9 (but Jahia will force that window to close). Now the next time I click on 'Add to list', IE will remember that there are 9 items and it will let me add a new one (even though the new window will initially show 3/3). Unfortunately once I save the new item, I have the same problem, where I can't add any more.

Does anyone have any ideas?
Thanks,
-Mike
  • Jahia 6.1.1 and IE caching
    2011/06/07 18:52

mbarton First let me say, we are new to Jahia, so I appologize if this has already been covered. I did a quick search and didn't see anything. (I also appologize if I don't have all the terms down)<br/><br/>We are using Jahia 6.1.1 on Linux. We have created a simple FAQ object (Question, Answer and Status). We can add new FAQs in Chrome and Firefox without any problems. However, in IE, we can add 1 FAQ. Every subsequent FAQ results in an error. We can click on the 'Add to list' choice, and we get the 'Add content object' window, but any selection within the new window results in:<br/><br/>[code:2kde1rp5]Error <br/>400 - Bad Request<br/><br/>The request sent by the client was syntactically incorrect or the required parameters were missing/11=1) at the end and I will get a new window that shows 9/9 (but Jahia will force that window to close). Now the next time I click on 'Add to list', IE will remember that there are 9 items and it will let me add a new one (even though the new window will initially show 3/3). Unfortunately once I save the new item, I have the same problem, where I can't add any more.<br/><br/>Does anyone have any ideas?<br/>Thanks,<br/>-Mike

• Number of messages  3
    Registration date Jun 7, 2011
    0 (0 Good)
    0 (0 Bad)

Jahia 6.1.1 and IE caching

by  mbarton »  2011/06/07 18:52

First let me say, we are new to Jahia, so I appologize if this has already been covered. I did a quick search and didn't see anything. (I also appologize if I don't have all the terms down)

We are using Jahia 6.1.1 on Linux. We have created a simple FAQ object (Question, Answer and Status). We can add new FAQs in Chrome and Firefox without any problems. However, in IE, we can add 1 FAQ. Every subsequent FAQ results in an error. We can click on the 'Add to list' choice, and we get the 'Add content object' window, but any selection within the new window results in:

[code:2kde1rp5]Error
    400 - Bad Request

The request sent by the client was syntactically incorrect or the required parameters were missing/11=1) at the end and I will get a new window that shows 9/9 (but Jahia will force that window to close). Now the next time I click on 'Add to list', IE will remember that there are 9 items and it will let me add a new one (even though the new window will initially show 3/3). Unfortunately once I save the new item, I have the same problem, where I can't add any more.

Does anyone have any ideas?
    Thanks,
    -Mike
  • Jahia 6.1.1 and IE caching
    2011/06/07 18:52

mbarton First let me say, we are new to Jahia, so I appologize if this has already been covered. I did a quick search and didn't see anything. (I also appologize if I don't have all the terms down)<br/><br/>We are using Jahia 6.1.1 on Linux. We have created a simple FAQ object (Question, Answer and Status). We can add new FAQs in Chrome and Firefox without any problems. However, in IE, we can add 1 FAQ. Every subsequent FAQ results in an error. We can click on the 'Add to list' choice, and we get the 'Add content object' window, but any selection within the new window results in:<br/><br/>[code:2kde1rp5]Error <br/>400 - Bad Request<br/><br/>The request sent by the client was syntactically incorrect or the required parameters were missing/11=1) at the end and I will get a new window that shows 9/9 (but Jahia will force that window to close). Now the next time I click on 'Add to list', IE will remember that there are 9 items and it will let me add a new one (even though the new window will initially show 3/3). Unfortunately once I save the new item, I have the same problem, where I can't add any more.<br/><br/>Does anyone have any ideas?<br/>Thanks,<br/>-Mike

• Number of messages  3
    Registration date Jun 7, 2011
    Contact
    Feedback

Get in touch

Whether you are a current user or if you are just evaluating Jahia, we are here to help.

Contact us