Jahia in English > Is Jahia 6.6.0 community...

0 (0 Good)
0 (0 Bad)

Is Jahia 6.6.0 community edition available for download?

by  filip »  2012/02/08 10:07

Hi,

on the download page - there is the statement:

The latest stable release installation package contains the complete Jahia software platform, including Jahia xCM, the Jahia Composite Content Platform, a set of JahiApps and the Jahia Studio. Current version is 6.6.0

So, it says current version is 6.6.0, but when I try to download the product - I am getting version 6.5.1.0 r39069

Is the new 6.6.0 available or there is some mistake in the explanation text?

Kind regards,

Filip

• Is Jahia 6.6.0 community edition available for download?
    2012/02/08 10:07

filip <p> Hi,</p> <p> on the download page - there is the statement:</p> <p> <strong>The latest stable release installation package contains the complete Jahia software platform, including Jahia xCM, the Jahia Composite Content Platform, a set of JahiApps and the Jahia Studio. Current version is 6.6.0</strong></p> <p> So, it says current version is 6.6.0, but when I try to download the product - I am getting version 6.5.1.0 r39069</p> <p> &nbsp;</p> <p> Is the new 6.6.0 available or there is some mistake in the explanation text?</p> <p> &nbsp;</p> <p> Kind regards,</p> <p> Filip</p>

• Number of messages  23
    Registration date Feb 8, 2012
    0 (0 Good)
    0 (0 Bad)

Re: Is Jahia 6.6.0 community edition available for download?

by  shyrkov »  2012/02/09 09:03

Hello Filip,

I guess, it was temporary problem of the content editing and publishing. Right now the text on the download page is "Installation Package - The latest stable release installation package contains ... Current version is 6.5.1 "

We are preparing the supporting artifacts (Jahia 6.6.0.0 Demo, Jahia 6.6.0.0 SDK package etc.)

The Jahia 6.6.0.0 release is about to be published in the next days.

Stay tuned :-)

Kind regards

Sergiy

• Re: Is Jahia 6.6.0 community edition available for download?
    2012/02/09 09:03

shyrkov <p> Hello Filip,</p> <p> I guess, it was temporary problem of the content editing and publishing. Right now the text on the download page is &quot;Installation Package - The latest stable release installation package contains ... Current version is 6.5.1 &quot;</p> <p> We are preparing the supporting artifacts (Jahia 6.6.0.0 Demo, Jahia 6.6.0.0 SDK package etc.)</p> <p> The Jahia 6.6.0.0 release is about to be published in the next days.</p> <p> Stay tuned :-)</p> <p> Kind regards</p> <p> Sergiy</p>

• Number of messages  407
    Registration date Feb 9, 2012
    0 (0 Good)
    0 (0 Bad)

Re: Re: Is Jahia 6.6.0 community edition available for download?

by  filip »  2012/02/09 13:02

Hi Sergiy,

great news!

I am waiting for the new version with great interest!

--Filip

• Re: Re: Is Jahia 6.6.0 community edition available for download?
    2012/02/09 13:02

filip <p> Hi&nbsp;Sergiy,</p> <p> &nbsp;</p> <p> great news!</p> <p> I am waiting for the new version with great interest!</p> <p> &nbsp;</p> <p> --Filip</p> <p> &nbsp;</p>

• Number of messages  23
    Registration date Feb 9, 2012
    Contact
    Feedback

Get in touch

Whether you are a current user or if you are just evaluating Jahia, we are here to help.

Contact us