$50 Gift Card Promotion: Terms and Conditions
Attend an online demonstration of the Jahia platform before June 1, 2021. Eligible participants will receive a $50 Amazon Gift Card (Lifetime limit one (1) gift card per individual, per company). Gift cards will be sent via the company email provided 90 days after attending the demonstration.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE TO RECEIVE A GIFT CARD:
No purchase necessary. To be eligible for the promotion, individuals must:
• Schedule an online one-hour demo of the Jahia platform for the first time after January 1, 2019 and before January 1, 2021;
• Attend the online one-hour demo between January 1, 2021 and June 1, 2021,
• Be an employee of a company in the United States or Canada with more than 249 employees,
• Have a verifiable company URL, phone, and direct email address,
• Be an employee who has the authority to influence the company’s decisions regarding its marketing technology, and
• Be over 16 years old and not be a consultant or current customer.
Employees of Jahia, along with each of their parents, subsidiaries, and affiliates, are not eligible to participate.
HOW TO ENTER:
Eligible participants may sign up for the demonstration by completing the request a demo form on www.jahia.com/giftcard-demo (the “Form”) and then attend a one-hour demonstration of the Jahia platform (the “Demo”) between January 1, 2021 and June 1, 2021.Participants must sit for the entirety of the Demo in order for the entry to be valid.
Jahia reserves the right to disqualify any individual who does not meet the eligibility requirements listed.
Upon determination of qualification of the participant to receive the $50 gift card, the electronic gift card will be sent to the participant’s e-mail address provided within 90 days. Undeliverable gift cards will be deemed forfeited.
GENERAL: By submitting information through the Form, the participant agrees to these Terms and Conditions. Gift cards are limited and Jahia may terminate this offer at any time without notice. Gift cards are not transferable or redeemable for cash. Jahia is not responsible for technical problems or submission errors. Jahia reserves the right to disqualify any participant if, in its sole discretion, a participant has not complied with the Terms and Conditions or has otherwise attempted to disrupt the promotion. The participant releases Jahia from all liability arising out of participation in the promotion.
Void where prohibited by law.
If you have any questions regarding this promotional offer, please contact us at email@example.com.