Adopt Contextual Privacy To Gain A Market Advantage
Businesses crave insight into the context in which consumers are using their products, and consumers want businesses to deliver contextually relevant services.
Contextual privacy enables companies to negotiate the collection and use of personal data to ensure a fair value exchange for both parties.
This report by Forrester Research, Inc. explains contextual privacy, why customer insights (CI) pros must adopt it and how to implement best practices. You can learn:
- The opportunity - and risk - in doing privacy better
- The five contexts of privacy
- The principles of contextual privacy: Transparency, Choice, Caution
- The implications of privacy wars between consumers, companies and legislators
- Future practices to take toward adaptive privacy intelligence
In order to build better customer relationships and be competitive in the market, organizations cannot afford to overlook this information. What you don’t know can hurt your organization. Please download this report now.