We are currently seeking for a QA Analyst who would like an opportunity to work in a fast-paced, creative and challenging work environment.
You will join the Product team who is responsible for the development and maintenance of Digital Experience Manager (DX).
We work on new functionalities for future versions and deliver hotfixes of the currently supported versions.
Working with the direction of the QA architect your overall responsibility will be to ensure thar our Core product maintain its high-quality as we keep adding new products and features.
If you are an out-of-the-box thinker, dedicated to software product quality, if you naturally take ownership in projects and comfortably interface with cross-functional departments, then take a closer look as we have just the right place for you.
|Job Title||QA Analyst|
|Reporting To||Product Delivery Manager|
What you will be doing
- Perform User Acceptance Testing (UAT) to test end-to-end functionality of each application
- Develop and execute functional, integrated, data validation and regression test cases
- Participate in defining data sets, test cases and test planning
- Participate in business requirement and technical specification documentations in order to determine the test scope and test focus areas
- Ensure new feature specifications cover the whole product scope and the eventual impacts on different existing functionalities and product extensions
- Define and track quality assurance metrics
- Make suggestions on improving ease of use of our products
- Verification of product documentation
- Monitor customer feedback to continuously make improvements to the product
What you need for this position
- Diploma in computer science, computer engineering or related field
- Minimum 2 years experience with manual and automated testing
- Highly detail-oriented, deep analytical skills, high energy and self-starter
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Familiarity with web technologies and debugging tools
- Experience with Mobile testing
- Deep analytical skills, problem solving ability
Profile we are looking for
- You’re a vocational tester and you’re proud of that.
- You love to test and you are an enthusiatic learner with a thirst for knowledge
- Good team player. You’ll be part of the Jahia family and this is important for us
- Self-starter, quick learner and self-motivated
- You have English communication skills, both written and verbal
What's in it for you
- Work in creative, exciting and international company
- Using a broad variety of cutting-edge tools, technologies and methodologies
- Follow lightweight processes, defined collaboratively by the team
- Work in central Paris
- Beyond programming work, learn a business that is growing : digital experience management and marketing technologies
Founded in 2002 and headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, Jahia Solutions Group has its main subsidiary in Paris, France, its North American headquarters in Washington, DC, with offices in Boston, Toronto and throughout Europe. Jahia counts hundreds of global brands and governmental organizations among its loyal customers in more than 20 countries across the globe.
Jahia is an international software vendor that provides the most complete and integrated open-source java platform unifying CMS, Portal, Digital Marketing and Commerce.
SEND YOUR CV
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.