The Customer Solutions team at Jahia works with our customers and partners to ensure the success of all projects involving our products. We work with a wide range of partners to provide industry leading solutions to our clients throughout the world.
We are looking for a consultant, preferably with a devops background and industry experience, to join our team. We are considering for the position seasoned technical consultants. The candidate must be comfortable working remotely with an international team and with customers throughout Europe and America.
|Job Title||Technical Consultant|
|Reporting To||VP Customer Services|
|Location||Paris, France (with frequent travel to France and potentially beyond)|
What you will be doing
Our missions include :
- Technical implementation : implement custom front-end or back-end modules for the customer in house or with partners.
- Knowledge transfer : technical and functional training to customers and partners.
- Integration review : code review, specification review, troubleshooting production issues.
- Specification and conception : assistance to partners writing specifications and help design their project.
- Pre-sales : technical assistance to the Sales team during pre-sales (building demos, PoC and answering technical questions during our sales process), demonstrate Jahia products to customers and partners.
- Product enhancement : personal initiatives, internal tools development, providing feedbacks from the field
What you need for this position
- The ideal candidate will have 3 to 5 years experience and will hold a recognized qualification, preferably but not limited to a Master’s degree.
- Strong technical expertise and strong skills in software integration, in particular in Java and Web technologies (J2EE, JSP/HTML/CSS, Application Servers such as Apache Tomcat)
- A devops or IT infrastructure management experience is a plus
- Extensive technical troubleshooting skills
- Ability to define high level solutions and provide technical implementation recommendations (including code samples if needed) for clients and partners
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills to present technical solutions and Jahia portfolio
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team with members spread across different locations and time-zones
- Previous experience in a software consultant role
- Fluent English and French
- Strong knowledge of Content Management systems, as well as related industry landscape is a plus
Profile we are looking for
This position requires frequent travels (up to 40%), domestic and sometimes international.
What's in it for you
- Work in creative, exciting and international company
- Using a broad variety of cutting-edge tools, technologies and methodologies
- Work in central Paris
- Beyond everyday work, learn a business that is growing : digital experience management and marketing technologies
- VR games, escape games & baby foot
Founded in 2002 and headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, Jahia Solutions Group has its main subsidiary in Paris, France, its North American headquarters in Washington, DC, with offices in Boston, Toronto and throughout Europe. Jahia counts hundreds of global brands and governmental organizations among its loyal customers in more than 20 countries across the globe.
Jahia is an international software vendor that provides the most complete and integrated open-source java platform unifying CMS, Portal, Digital Marketing and Commerce.
SEND YOUR CV
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.