Full Stack Software Developer
We are currently seeking for a FullStack Developer who would like an opportunity to work in a fast-paced, creative and challenging work environment.
You will join the Core team who is responsible for the development and maintenance of Digital Experience Manager (DX).
We work on new functionalities for future versions and deliver hotfixes of the currently supported versions. The members of our team have very different profiles, located in several countries, but we all share the same goal of providing an exciting and reliable product!
We are also here to help every Jahia employee regarding functional or technical questions about DX.
If you are passionate about Java/React and learning new languages to further develop your skills, please read on!
|Job Title||Full Stack Software Developer|
|Reporting To||Product Delivery Manager|
What you will be doing
You will be working in a fast-paced Agile-based development environment
- Write well-designed, testable, and efficient code
- Analyze and detail product requirements
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Understand and solve complex production issues
- Write automation tests using Junit and Selenium
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for design reviews
- Document software components
What you need for this position
- Minimum of 3 years of experience using Java
- Experience with automated testing tools like Junit
- Experience with server componentization technologies like Spring, Rest, etc.
- Experience with Elasticsearch is a plus
- Desire to participate in open source communities and make a difference
- Experience collaborating with technical teams in remote and international locations
- Efficient verbal and written communication skills
Profile we are looking for
- You’re a vocational developer and you’re proud of that.
- You love to code and you are an enthusiastic learner with a thirst for knowledge.
- You don’t overlook front-end challenges
- Good team player. You’ll be part of the Jahia family and this is important for us.
- Self-starter, quick learner and self-motivated
- You have English communication skills, both written and verbal.
- You already know the importance of keeping good documentation.
What's in it for you
- Work in creative, exciting and international company
- Using a broad variety of cutting-edge tools, technologies and methodologies
- Follow lightweight processes, defined collaboratively by the team
- Work in central Paris
- Beyond programming work, learn a business that is growing : digital experience management and marketing technologies
Founded in 2002 and headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, Jahia Solutions Group has its main subsidiary in Paris, France, its North American headquarters in Washington, DC, with offices in Boston, Toronto and throughout Europe. Jahia counts hundreds of global brands and governmental organizations among its loyal customers in more than 20 countries across the globe.
Jahia is an international software vendor that provides the most complete and integrated open-source java platform unifying CMS, Portal, Digital Marketing and Commerce.
SEND YOUR CV
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com.