We are currently seeking for a Compliance Manager to drive our compliance efforts with international and regulatory standards and ensure information security is kept at the center of our business.
Jahia is currently implementing a certain number of international standards like ISO 27001 to ensure the highest level of information security to our customers, on premises or in the cloud.
Global regulations like GDPR need to be monitored regularly to ensure Jahia is conducting business by following the highest requirements, and that our internal information security policy is maintained and updated whenever needed to ensure this.
|Job Title||Compliance Manager|
|Reporting To||VP Customer Services|
What you will be doing
Because of that, we are recruiting for a Compliance Manager, preferably with industry experience to join our growing team.
The candidate must be comfortable working remotely with an international team and follow-up on compliance requirements from customers spread out throughout Europe and America.
- Direct the implementation of compliance-related policies and procedures throughout an organization.
- Periodically conducts audits and reviews to ensure execution of compliance standards
- Identify compliance issues that require follow-up or investigation.
- Draft, modify and implement company policies in collaboration with all teams.
- Communicate written policies and procedures related to compliance activities, ensure awareness throughout the company.
- Evaluate the efficiency of controls and improve them continuously
- Revise procedures, reports etc. periodically to identify hidden risks or non-conformity issues
- Provide employee training on compliance related topics, policies, or procedures.
- Maintain strict documentation of compliance activities.
- Discuss emerging compliance issues with management or employees.
- Collaborate with human resources departments to ensure the implementation of consistent disciplinary action strategies in cases of compliance standard violations.
- Prepare management and external stakeholders reports regarding compliance operations and progress.
- Provide assistance to internal or external auditors in compliance reviews.
What you need for this position
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or relevant field.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Compliance Manager or similar position.
- Excellent knowledge of reporting procedures and record keeping
- Methodical and diligent with excellent planning abilities
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Certified compliance professional is a plus
- French speaking, strong English written and oral communication skills.
What's in it for you
- Work in creative, exciting and international company
- Using a broad variety of cutting-edge tools, technologies and methodologies
- Work in central Paris
- Beyond everyday work, learn a business that is growing : digital experience management and marketing technologies
- VR games, escape games & baby foot
Founded in 2002 and headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, Jahia Solutions Group has its main subsidiary in Paris, France, its North American headquarters in Washington, DC, with offices in Boston, Toronto and throughout Europe. Jahia counts hundreds of global brands and governmental organizations among its loyal customers in more than 20 countries across the globe.
Jahia is an international software vendor that provides the most complete and integrated open-source java platform unifying CMS, Portal, Digital Marketing and Commerce.
SEND YOUR CV
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com.