Account Executive / Sales Hunter UK
Our business development team is responsible for:
- Winning and developing Accounts are key, highly strategic, and have complex requirements.
- Managing and developing key partner relationship
- Developing master strategy for strategic accounts and ensuring the strategy is executed.
- Managing relationship with channel partners.
We are recruiting for a sales hunter EMEA , preferably with industry experience to join our growing team.
|Job Title||Account Executive / Sales Hunter UK|
|Reporting To||Chief Commercial Officer|
|Location||London, UK (with frequent travels in France and abroad)|
What you will be doing
The role is mainly about prospecting new customers and bring new opportunities to the sale team.
- Prospect for potential customers using various direct methods such as calling and face to face meetings, and indirect methods such as networking.
- Qualify prospects against company criteria for ideal customers and sales.
- Consult with prospect about business challenges and requirements, as well as the range of options and cost benefits of each.
- Maintain a high level of relevant domain knowledge in order to have meaningful conversations with prospects.
- Make presentations to senior managers and decision makers.
- Draft and deliver proposals.
- Work with technical staff and product specialists where required to address customer requirements.
- Develop and maintain territory plans which outline how sales targets will be met on an ongoing basis.
- Develop and maintain key account plans that identify opportunities for company to deliver value, strategic motivators, main stakeholders, buying processes and forecasted sales.
- Report on sales activity.
- Keep detailed notes on prospect and customer interactions.
- Provide forecasts on best case and most likely sales volumes over relevant time periods
- Work with delivery teams to proactively address problems.
- Cultivate strong relationships with third party and partner companies that may be required to deliver full solutions to customers.
- Work with marketing to plan and execute lead generation campaigns.
- Provide feedback to sales management on ways to decrease the sales cycle, enhance sales, and improve company brand and reputation.
- Provide feedback to company management on market trends, competitive threats, unmet needs, and opportunities to deliver greater value to customers by extending company offerings.
- Identify sales support requirements and work with marketing to develop improve sales tools
- Be a positive representative of the company and its brand in the marketplace.
- Conduct all sales activities with the highest degree of professionalism and integrity.
What you need for this position
Team player: you cooperate and pitch in for help, you work as a problem solver, you communicate constructively, you listen actively, you are an active participant to the team, you are flexible and adjust to changes.
- Hunter DNA: you love selling, you have ambition, sense of urgency, confidence, perseverance, optimism, resilience, and the ability and desire to influence others. You do not fear rejection.
- The ideal candidate has 5+ years experience in sales, a minimum of 2 years in Enterprise Software with integration and ideally experience selling Digital Marketing technologies
- Successful experience in cracking and growing sales in the IT industry.
- Strong communication skills to present Jahia programs, solutions and Jahia portfolio
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team with members spread across different locations and time-zones.
What's in it for you
- Work in creative, exciting and international company
- Using a broad variety of cutting-edge tools, technologies and methodologies
- Work in central Paris
- Beyond everyday work, learn a business that is growing : digital experience management and marketing technologies
- VR games, escape games & baby foot
Founded in 2002 and headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, Jahia Solutions Group has its main subsidiary in Paris, France, its North American headquarters in Washington, DC, with offices in Boston, Toronto and throughout Europe. Jahia counts hundreds of global brands and governmental organizations among its loyal customers in more than 20 countries across the globe.
Jahia is an international software vendor that provides the most complete and integrated open-source java platform unifying CMS, Portal, Digital Marketing and Commerce.
SEND YOUR CV
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com.